Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I woke up Friday morning...

After all the catastrophe I decided that the happiest place on earth was a good place to go. I hit snooze a couple of times and then...all of a sudden...BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM CRASH! WTF? I figured one of the cats had pulled something over. I knew it wasn't someone in the house because I knew if I couldn't break in nobody else could. After much searching I discovered that the giant mirror over the sink in one of the guest bedrooms had come a-tumblin' down. Hmmmm? I just left it. The house keeper can clean it up next Thursday before Joanna gets home...I was going to Disneyland.

Disneyland was fabulous. I got to go on all the rides I wanted to go on and I didn't even get wet on the water rides...sweet! The park was open until midnight because of UEA and we had fun fun fun up until the very last minute.

2 comments:

Candace said...

I am going tomorrow and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Gatlin Gang said...

Nice glasses!