Monday, October 13, 2008

A double 2'fer


On Saturday, Marie had the brilliant plan to go get the 2 for 1 massages at the Utah College of Massage Therapy. That makes the $25 hour long massage a mere $12.50. You don't have to ask me twice! We got there around 3 expecting a long wait as is usual for the Saturdays when they do the 2 for 1. Instead, they told us it would be30-45 minutes...score! When I emerged from the 50 minutes of bliss, one of the guys who worked there indicated that they still had students that needed to give massages and they were short on clients. They asked if the 6 of us would stay and get a second massage for free. Um...YEAH! Two hours of pure relaxation for the scanty price of $12.50, that's a no brainer!

1 comment:

Snowwhite said...

That sounds wonderful. I wish there was such a thing around here. I'm jealous, I must say!