Friday, October 10, 2008

I decided!

The jury is in, I'm headed to California on Monday. I'll be staying in Aunt Joanna's beautiful house, she'll be in Hawaii. I'm gonna do L.A. like a tourist, The Getty, the Queen Mary, La Brea Tar Pits, Disneyland, the BEACH...and maybe dinner with some old friends. Can't wait! And Meg...I have never kayaked with work!

I did some fun stuff this week too. I got to see some mission friends at Lacy's 30th and it was so good to catch up.


And last night Natalie and I went to the Jazz game.

Even though it has been a good week I still can't wait for my mini-break....

3 comments:

jess said...

have a fun trip!!! can't wait to hear about it!

Gatlin Gang said...

Well I thought it was with work. Here is something to make you feel good. Lexi was crying lastnight. Sad little tears because she wants to see Hilary. We will be coming up for the Polar Express sometime before the second week of December. I'll let you know. Have fun in California.

Snowwhite said...

How fun that you were able to see mission friends. I always love that. I've been reminiscing the mission more than usual lately. I remember when we were together it was around this time of year, and you taught me how to wear a scarf, which I truly had never done before. :) I always enjoy those memories.