Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Quotes from the court..and other things

Candace and I decided to play tennis tonight instead of doing the normal gym routine. I use the term "play tennis" loosely because really we made a good effort but it was more comedic than anything. Shagging balls is a great workout and so is laughing! Here are some of the things you certainly wont hear on those clay courts in France...

"Do you get mulligans in tennis?"
"I need to move faster...or just not stand in the middle of the court!"
"How many balls can you fit in your pants?"
"Lets wear skirts next time."
"No, that was good, at least you hit it!"
"Ooooh look, a kitty!"

We had lots o' fun and plan to continue trying until we can actually "play!"

Other things:

I started a blog about my trip to Denver, which was a blast, and the blog was so bad I deleted it. I'll post pics later.

Have you ever heard the song "I want love" by Elton John? The music video is awesome if you love Robert Downey Jr. I highly recommend you look it up on YouTube!

I went river rafting on the Colorado last Thursday with 7 of my boys and get to go again on Monday. I can't wait and will post pics of that later too.

1 comment:

Candace said...

I totally inspired now! Next time we play, I will bring my camera and take lots of pictures of our 'graceful' attempts at hitting the ball. Yikes. I had fun!!