Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Its hard work (Part 2)

COLORADO RIVER TRIP
29 May 2008

I really do have a super fun job. It was a long day, we left for Moab, UT at 6am and were on the Colorado by 11am. We went for a little hike at lunch time and then it was back on the river for 3 more rapids.



We got back to the hospital at about 9:30, everyone was exhausted from all the fun! The boys were in awe of how beautiful everything was and they were so humbled by the experience. It is something most of them would never imagine doing or ever have an opportunity to do. I am so lucky to be a part of all of this.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Hey! Those turned out great! I love how tough they look. I miss those little suckers!

Gatlin Gang said...

You definitely have an awesome job. I think I want to trade. I have only been river rafting once, but would love to go again.