Thursday, May 22, 2008

I hate MANURE!

I love the Back to the Future movies. Remember how the bully Biff is always picking on Marty McFly? One of the best parts of the movie is when McFly gets him back and Biff is all pissed because he wrecks his car. That would have been good enough for McFly but it gets even better. Biff had crashed into a manure truck and gets the whole load of s*%t dumped on him. SUCKA!!!!



Today I felt like Biff. I am not a bully and I did not deserve to feel stupid! It turns out feeling foolish just wasn't enough...I got the whole load of manure. NO FAIR!

On a happier note, it is the 2 hour season finale of Gray's Anatomy tonight and then I am going to see the new Indiana Jones movie. That is HOURS of distraction...yippee! And tomorrow I am flying to Denver to see Mandy and her family...YIPPEE! Life goes on.

2 comments:

Candace said...

I'm sorry you had a large pile of manure dumped on you. That sucks. I hope your movies serve as a satisfactory distraction and that you have a kick ass trip to Denver. See you when you get back!!

Gatlin Gang said...

I want to go to Denver. Say hello to the Rocky Mountains for me! You'll have to call and tell me about your manure day. Awesome with your exercising. Keep it up and you'll become addicted. I haven't blogged for a week and usually yours rarely changes. I had so much to catch up on!