Monday, May 12, 2008

A more complete list...

My computer has a virus which means I can only blog if and when I have time at work. I have been working on this for a while, more to help me be thankful than anything else. So, here is a list of 50 of my favorite things.

1. My family.

2. Lip gloss.

3. Staying up as late as I want and sleeping in the next morning.

4. The ocean, everything about it! Sand, salt water, the sound, waves, everything!

5. Einsteins bagels with the girls on Saturday morning.

6. Good movies.

7. Snuggling during a good movie.

8. Bath & Body works body cream.

9. Standing in a hot shower taking longer than I should.

10. When I actually get to work on time.

11. Listening to someone when they're ready to talk. Being their "person."

12. Art...Vermeer, Van Gogh, Klimt, Rodin.

13. Traveling.

14. Dave Matthews Band.

15. Being sassy.

16. Laughing really hard.

17. Writing.

18. Long conversations.

20. My boss Michelle.

21. Reading a good book.

22. Sitting in the car in the rain.

23. Singing really loud in the car or shower.

24. Explaining something and having someone "get it."

25. Dressing up.

26. Dreaming. I dream all the time about everything!

27. Friends that you don't have to explain things to.

28. Finding out I can do something I didn't know I could do.

29. Clever lyrics.


30. The Gospel.


31. Cheering for someone I love at a sporting event.


32. The color green.

33. Recycling.

34. Jewelry.

35. Laughter.

36. The BBC version of Pride and Prejudice.

37. LOST and Gray's Anatomy.

38. Diet Coke.

39. Hoodies.

40. Going out to eat.

41. Great co-workers.

42. When Al leaves me a message that rhymes.

43. Brownies, ice cream & hot fudge.

44. Movie theatre popcorn.

45. The previews, especially when they can almost make you forget what you are there to see.

46. When flying is cheaper than driving.

47. When my bathroom is really clean.

48. Blogs.

49. First kisses.

50. Going to the gym.

1 comment:

Gatlin Gang said...

I was so excited to enter your blog tonight and see something new! Although, the whole virus and blogging connect in my head now and it makes sense. I like your list. Makes me want to do one.