Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pretending it didn't happen

Last Thursday I was violated for a third time at work. I know I have mentioned that my new figure has received both positive and negative notice (though I don't know if any attention at all from a teenage delinquent is positive??), I am going to file a hearty spanking and vulgar comments about my "f***ing hot a**" under negative attention! I wasn't even expecting it and again, I had no reaction WHATSOEVER! My favorite staff comment about the whole thing was, "man, he could have at least asked for your phone number first." Haha, so funny Frank. Today I was at the nurses station when the offending patient came to get his meds. He nonchalantly said, "hey Hilary!" I don't think he made eye contact because I couldn't even look at him. How can he just say hi and pretend that nothing happened. I am still mad at the dirty little perv! I need to be fair, he is in a psychiatric hospital, but I guess I need a few more days before I can just pretend it didn't happen.

1 comment:

Candace said...

I disagree. Crazy or not, it's a dick thing to do.

Have the best trip EVER!!