Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Single Awareness Day!

"In the midst of winter I finally learn that there was in me an invincible summer."
-Albert Camus

Today...I am happy!


"The less one knows, the longer it takes to explain how little one knows."

-Anonymous

Today...I am amused!

"I am as my creator made me and since He is satisfied, so am I."

-Minnie Smith

Today...I am satisfied!

"I am satisfied that when the Almighty wants me to do or not do any particular thing, He finds a way of letting me know it."

-Abraham Lincoln

Today...I am faithful!

"Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go."

-Mother Theresa

Today...I am generous!

"If I am not worth the wooing, I am surely not worth the winning."
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Today...I am worth it!

"Happy Valentines day have a great day i love you thanks for making my life so happy love mom"

-Mom

Today...I am loved!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy V-day!!! Missed you last night for Lost. Hope you had a good reason.
Kim