Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pictures

Here are a few pictures, we have taken over 400 so far. We have seen some incredible things...enjoy!

Marie in her headscarf in the Blue Mosque


The Aya Sofya in Istanbul

Me inside the Aya Sofya


Marie at the colorful bazaar in Istanbul



Marie and I at the Hamam, not the one we had our bath at, this one has been turned into a carpet shop

Marie loves to take the picture and then keep taking pictures long after your pose is done...Topkapi Palace, Istanbul

How about a cruise up the Bosphoros for a Sunday morning activity?

Our new friends in Selcuk, there was belly dancing, waterpipe smoking and I observed

Ephesus ruins, beautiful but the camera battery went dead before we were finished


Marie insisted I pose...this is St. John's Basilica in Selcuk, Turkey

Self portrait, those blue and green eyes seem to be drawing a lot of attention


Marie, St. John's Basilica


I think I got at least 50 of the sunset at St. John's

First night in Athens, Greece...Marie and me in front of a dark Acropolis

2 comments:

Dyan said...

I just had to check your blog to how how your trip is going. It sounds wonderful. I can't tell you how jealous I am of you guys. Tell Marie "hi". Isn't she the best. Can't wait to hear more.

Candace said...

I just need to tell you again how jealous I am of you and also how excited I am to hear about all of your adventures! Lovely poses, by the way. Love your guts!!