Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Some funny stuff I've seen and heard...so far!

1) Hot guy at the airport in hot pink and bright orange camo capris and a horizontal striped (in various colors of green) shirt.

2) Road work. Why is that funny you ask? It's Romania, they do everything by hand and it is not always so improved when they finish.

3) This sign and then another, the other said: SORRY WE ARE NOT CLOSED!


4)Woman walking down the street in normal pants and shoes and a knee length, hot pink bath robe.

5) That man coming out of the bushes, pretty sure he had just gone to the bathroom.

6) Not so hot man in jeans and a bright yellow shirt with bright yellow matching leather jacket and pointy toed ankle boots.

7) The look on my face and squeel that came out of my mouth when I was walking back to my pensiune in Sinaia by myself in the dark and a dog started chasing me. Natalie, I put you to shame!

8) On the train this woman said to her son (all in Romanian), "come back here or the gypsies will take you. Don't you know that they steal kids?"

9) Turkish salesmans was being pushy so Marie and I started speaking Romanian. As we were leaving he said to us, "Te iubesc, girls!" (Romanian translation, I love you girls)

10) And finally, yes ladies and gentlemen, that is a vending machine for BEER!


2 comments:

Candace said...

vending machines dedicated to beer? Andy will definately want to go now!! Also, #6? Definately thought of Lance. Is that mean of me?

Nicole said...

Hilary,
I'm a friend of Marie's. Thanks for posting the pictures. I'm so glad you had your camera since hers was broken. Very fun posts. :)
Thanks,
Nicole