Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Rules=NO FUN!

Aside from all rules imposed on me by government, religion, work, lease agreement, cell phone contract, etc. I have a strict set of self imposed rules including but not limited to:

No Coke (except Friday and Saturday)

No eating after 6:30pm

Drink at least 2 Nalgenes full of water a day

Short showers (hello, save the whales)

No touch-y! (use your imagination)

Be nice (one of the tougher ones:)

Share

No Blogging at work (yeah right!)

Sometimes all these rules seem to amount to "No fun whatsoever!" What's with that? If rules are supposed to keep you safe, protected and help you to avoid doing things you will regret, why do I sometimes regret having to follow them? I follow these rules with a hope that they will secure my continued happiness and prevent me from getting crapped on. I hope I am right!

2 comments:

Darby said...

I hope you're right too. Rules really aren't especially fun in certain situations. Keep on truckin'!

Sparklebot said...

No food after 6:30? That is ridiculous.