Monday, August 6, 2007

I'm so lucky!

I have a pretty fun life. I work hard and I also like to play a lot. Call me entitled, call me spoiled, whatever, I just have my priorities straight. Notice that the title of this blog is "I'm so lucky," that is because I recognize that it is a blessing to make FUN one of your priorities.

I'm so lucky...
let me count the ways:

1. Went to Hawaii in March with Jessie, we had a ball!

2. Graduated from the U of U on May 4th, not so much fun but evidence of hard work paying off.

3. Went to Grass Valley, CA with friends in July for several days of boating and general fun in the sun.

4. Just returned from Idaho, we had a really great ward camp out. I went river rafting for the first time ever, tons of fun.

5. I just bought a plane ticket to visit Romania! I served my mission there several years ago and it is time to go back. My friend Marie is in the Peace Corps there and we are going to travel to some of the surrounding countries including but not limited to Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro and Greece. I can hardly wait. Let me know if you have any suggestions of great places to see over there.

6. Last but not least, this is just the beginning. I am young and probably have a load of wonderful fun things in my future. One thing I will not be doing this summer is attending my 10 year class reunion. Go Wasps!
Like I said, I am pretty lucky!

No comments: