Friday, July 11, 2008

Nice Recovery

I was at dinner last and there was a large table full of girls sitting next to us. After a few minutes I realized that I recognized the girl at the end...almost. She was the twin of a friend of mine. Just moments later I realized that the girl sitting closest to me was my friend Danielle so I leaned over to say 'hi'. We chatted for a minute...only catching bits and pieces of what was being said over the live music and restaurant chatter. As I was leaving I realized the twin I knew was in fact at the table and I gave her shoulder a squeeze as I walked by. We said quick hello's and then she looked at my friend and mouthed, "are you on a date?" I nodded and she gave me a silent rock on fist while mouthing something else. As we left my date recreated the motion with his fist and asked..."what was this for?" I shrugged my shoulders and responded, "I couldn't really hear her, I think her team beat my team in softball last night!" Nice recovery...!?!

By the way, I highly recommend the Ham and Havarti at the Citris Grill...Mmmmm TASTY!

4 comments:

Candace said...

nice recovery! I am glad that the ham and havarti was delicious at least. :)

Gatlin Gang said...

So I want more info. on the date. Is this someone I have been told about or someone new? Call Me!

Anonymous said...

We haven't talked in awhile. You are a busy girl! What fun...totally jealous. Anyway, I want to hear about the date too. We should talk.

Darby said...

A priceless moment! I'll be trying that next time I'm at the Citris Grill. Always good to see you!