Monday, December 17, 2007

Dress Up

I went to a White Trash Christmas party last night. Party was complete with lil smokies, twinkies, ants on a log and even gingerbread trailers. I arrived dressed in the clothes I wore to work and quickly learned that I had come in inappropriate attire. I was instructed (forced) to find something more suitable. LUCKILY, Danielle has a dress up box (I will be investing in one soon, they are invaluable). We had a ball and anyone who showed up looking normal was sent into the room with the box.

Jessie, Darby, Danielle, Me and Marci livin' it up white trash style...I love Jessie's Marlboro!

They don't get much happier than these two folks! Clint and Jessie are a match made in white trash heaven. And that is GEN-U-INE 7Eleven chili sauce on his wife beater!

And...you guessed it, Analee and Candice showed up looking a bit to professional for our taste. Well, we did what we could!!!

1 comment:

Darby said...

Thanks for playing Hilary. I loved your outfit. Thank goodness for Danielle's dress up box!