Saturday, June 2, 2007

Don't let this happen to you!

Lance invited me to go to Liquid Joe's last night to see his roommate's band Three Reasons. Obviously I don't spend a lot of time in bars so you could say I am a little naive about the things one might observe at a bar. Topping the chart of most amusing sights I've ever seen was the woman, at least in her 60's with bright red, frizzy hair, wearing a low cut, backless body suit and stretch pants. WOW! Her shirt was so low you could see the tattoo she had on one of her breasts, she danced the whole time and got the entire band's autographs on a napkin at the end of the show. Again, WOW! Jessie, Ram, Lance and I had some fun guessing her day job and eventually named her Deloris and decided she works at Dee's and calls everyone "honey." I wish I had some footage of her moves, you will have to use your imagination but I did find this picture that could possibly be her. Eat your heart out!






No comments: