Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ouch!

Before Tuesday, the last time I was on a horse was the summer of 2005 in Costa Rica. Those are adventures for another blog. Anyways, at work we are having some of our patients participate in experiential learning programs with horses. I love riding, and being around horses lately has made me want to get back in the saddle. What was I thinking! I am in so much pain. Who ever decided that it would be a good idea to sit atop 1,500 lbs. of wild beast and run at full speed. Seriously, my behind must be black and blue, not to mention the bruise on my arm from a tender "love bite" from an adorable baby colt. Regardless, I am dedicated to my re found hobby and will be engaging in this self harming behavior at least every Tuesday till winter starts. Yeehaa!

2 comments:

Rick said...

It's not that you want to ride horses. It's the use of the word Yeehaa! that has me concerned....

jess said...

that ride was such a long time ago... keep up with your blog yo!