Thursday, March 13, 2008

One LONG Sunday


Sunday at 12:30pm our plane left Hong Kong. About 12 hours later we landed at SFO...it was 8:30 in the morning on Sunday. Interesting trip (pun intended). We went through customs with no problems, kind of a surprise considering all the goods we were bringing back into the country! We landed at LAX at 12:30pm Sunday afternoon and Joanna picked us up and we lamented not having enough time for a proper visit as she took us to get my car. By 1:30 we were on the road for our long drive from L.A. to Orem. Our Sunday totaled approximately 40 hours!


Needless to say it has been a long and tired week and you should not be surprised that it is Thursday after 11pm when I am finally posting our pictures on my picasa page. No laughing, I have not done any editing, with the exception of the pictures I took of the really cool bathroom. I didn't want everyone thinking that I always take pictures of toilets, this particular one was just really incredible!


Enjoy...I did!

2 comments:

The Adams Family said...

I'm so glad you had so much fun on your trip. I'm sorry you had to stay up late to blog this. I have actually logged in this time.
Kim

Candace said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! Yes, I am dearly envious and am so excited that you made it to Hong Kong! Hooray! I'm so proud of you!!