Monday, March 31, 2008

Buttons and Mottos

I bought a cute pair of jeans in Hong Kong for about $5. The first time I wore them one of the buttons on the back pocket fell off and was lost...sad. Well, Saturday I was at the parents house doing laundry and waiting to go see my brother play in his first ever BYU soccer game. (Cec and I had fun, Bryan got to play about 25 minutes and they won of course!)


I asked my mom if she wanted to run some errands with me, one of them being a trip to the fabric store to find some new buttons for my pants. My mom reminded me of her button "collection" and suggested I have a look. Now...I knew my mom had a few buttons but really, do we call 3 boxes worth a collection or is it a PROBLEM!?! Apparently my mom is not the only mom with a button "collection." I spoke with a friend whose mom shares my mothers affinity for buttons, possibly exceeding the quantity in my parents basement. Anyways, I found a couple of cute buttons that worked wonderfully and I found one in particular that I loved. I took it knowing my mom wont even know its gone and I think it is my new motto, replacing, or perhaps adding to, "bringing sexy back." If there had been 2 I would have put these on my pants! LOVE IT!

Yep...GOOD ALL OVER!

1 comment:

Candace said...

I think this is neither an addition to "Bringing sexy back" nor is it your newfound motto. I thing "Good all over" is an affirmation of how freakin' awesome you are!!