Saturday, January 17, 2009

Reading is Sexy

I've been too distracted to read much lately. I bought 5 or 6 books at Powell's in Portland and I got through the first chapter of one of them before I forgot I was reading it. Plus, I have a 'no-non-school-books-during-school policy' (curse school). The last book I read was one of the Amelia Peabody novels. Amelia is freakin' hilarious and has been the only one to keep my attention through more than one chapter, cause lets be honest, the textbooks ain't doin' it.

My friend is a little further ahead of me in the series and told me a quote from one of the books today. I love it...

"A lady cannot be blamed if a master criminal takes a fancy to her."

Pretty great eh? So I also ordered a t-shirt online today. I saw Rory wearing a similar one on an episode of Gilmore Girls and I was green with envy. Turns out you can find everything on the internet...yay!

2 comments:

Marie Mines said...

Reading IS sexy! I'm so glad there are women out there who feel that way! I was at the library tonight and the librarian was telling how much she sees my mom and sister in there. Its so cool to part of a family like this.
Oh, and by the way, the shirt is hot!

Natalie Black said...

Did you order one for me?