Monday, January 19, 2009

Do I look 13?

I went to see Quantum of Solace tonight. Saw it when it first came out but I have a big crush on Daniel Craig, plus, my friend waited to see it until he could see it with me so I had to...my pleasure.


Anyways, we were standing in a rediculously long line in the bitter cold and two young men in front of us were getting tickets for the same flick. The ticket taker girl asked the first boy for his I.D. Now for those of you who are unaware, this double oh seven is rated PG-13.


This kid was definately older than 13, poor guy. I don't think I've ever been I.D.'d for anything. Well, she didn't ask me for my I.D., so I guess I look like I'm at least 13.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Mmm. Daniel Craig is delicious. My thoughts of him aren't PG-13. They are pretty rated R. Good thing I am over 17.