Monday, November 10, 2008

They say nice things too:)

My little delinquents are a constant source of...well...you name it, stress, annoyance, entertainment, joy. They are often brutally honest and that can turn out to be cruel or complimentary. If it is complimentary I usually suspect some ulterior motive but sometimes they are just cute.

On Friday one of our therapists was casting out demons by burning sage, (I know, weird right?) and it smelled a little like pot. One of the kids pointed this out saying, "man yo, someone up in here smells like weed!"

To which one sweet 14 year old patient responded, "It's not Hilary, she smells like flowers." Thanks kiddo, and thanks Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom.



I'm not gonna lie, it made my day!

3 comments:

Candace said...

Man, I miss that charming little ritual. What a crazy lady she is.

jess said...

i've always enjoyed your smells and borrowing your smelly good stuff :)

ram said...

thats what I detected at maggie moos!