Monday, September 22, 2008

Secret Crushes

Natalie just posted a blog about her secret crush, or not so secret crush...Well I have another crush to tell you about. I was talking to some friends the other day and we got laughing about how we have little crushes on Disney heroes. So for your enjoyment...








Natalie has always had a fatty crush on Eric from The Little Mermaid,







I wouldn't mind a hot date with Phoebus from The Hunchback of Notre Dame,










Michelle has the hots for Beast (not sure if that is
before or after his transformation...












...and Anna thinks dating Tarzan would be like going out with a hot foreigner







Who is your secret Disney crush on? (P.S. if you Google images of Disney heroes there are some pretty funny and sexy pictures of these cartoon hotties!)

5 comments:

Natalie Black said...

You are not allowed to publicly declare my REAL secret crush! :) (I can't believe you know that either.)

Candace said...

I am not gonna lie...Hercules is a stud muffin. I'd like me some of that. :) However, Aladdin will always have a special place in my heart.

ram said...

Hilary, I hope you don't mind me coming in with a male perspective. I'd have to say my Disney crush is Belle, all the way. Looks and books. That's what it's all about for me!

Gatlin Gang said...

What a funny post! I honestly have never thought about having the hots for a Disney character. I have imagined being Belle or Cinderella and having their happily ever after. I guess that would mean I think the Beast or Mr. Prince Charming are hot, but they are cartoons, so they aren't. Sorry I am so boring.

Marie Mines said...

I have to admit it, I have always had a thing for Dimiti in Anastasia. I think I like that he isn't the perfect good little prince charming like all the rest of them. He's got a mischievous streak which of course keeps me facinated! ;D

M