Friday, April 11, 2008

When its just akward...

I work with this one man, lets call him Harry, who is old enough to be my father. He has a pretty bad comb over, kind of grayish skin and no social skills. He is a little too flirtatious with Anna and me and today in his attempt to give me a compliment he just made himself ridiculous.

He said, "Your hair looks nice today, did you do it yourself?"

"Ummm, yes, what do you mean Harry. If you're asking if my mommy came over to help me get ready this morning she didn't...Or do you mean do I cut and color it myself? I am a little confused."

He is used to me being a little mean and laughing at him so this exchange didn't make him nearly as uncomfortable as I would have hoped. Darnit!

3 comments:

Gatlin Gang said...

Harry needs help. I wonder what he thought after the comment left his mouth. You should ask him if he does his own hair!

Candace said...

Aww! Harry...I love it!
You may want to tell him that his mommy should help him with his comb over. Gross.

Darby said...

Yikes on coworkers old enough to be your parents. I will never understand why they ask questions like this. So good to see you last night!