Sunday, April 29, 2007

Laundromats

Close to the top of the list of things I hate, you will find: going to the laundromat. Our washing machine is currently broken (won't spin) which means that alternative methods of washing are necessary. If I had an unlimited supply of underwear I think I could last a couple of weeks, alas it is not so. Luckily I have a wonderful friend who is willing to let me do a load here and there at her house. It is probably a blessing in disguise that our washer happened to break at this time because I am looking for a new place to live. If our laundry were currently fully functioning I might be able to convince myself that having a washer/dryer, or at least hookups, is not a necessity.

That brings me to another thing even higher on the list of things I hate: house hunting. I will spare you the trauma I have experienced but seriously people, you want to charge rent for that!?! If I am ever a landlord I think my motto will be: if I wouldn't live there why should anyone else have to? Wish me luck!

No comments: