Thursday, November 26, 2009

25 things I'm thankful for

1. My mom, she thinks I can do anything and because of her I believe I can.
2. My dad, can actually do anything...fix your car, custom carpentry, make you laugh.
3. My sisters, you're the best!
4. My brothers, there should be more men like you in the world!
5. My job, all of it, the work, the reward, the kids and the best boss and coworkers ever!
6. My education...invaluable!
7. My health.
8. My integrity.
9. Vacations, they bring me the sanity my life and job suck out of me!
10. My friends, I've got the greatest ones in the world!
11. The Gospel, I'm not perfect but I know I don't have to be because of the Atonement of my Savior! He only expects the best I am capable of and He forgives my weaknesses.
12. My iPhone, I love it!
13. Sunshine!
14. Beaches!
15. My intelligence, lucky to be born with it blessed to be able to cultivate it!
16. My mission. Those 18 months taught me more about who I was and how to serve others!
17. Dansko shoes, oh so unattractive but oh so comfortable.
18. Flip flops and painted toe nails!
19. Pedicures and massages.
20. Love. It shows me the entire spectrum of joy and pain and helps me grow!
21. My apartment, it's warm in the winter, cool in the summer and it's all mine. Plus it's cute.
22. Music, when I need to get lost or get a kick out of singing at the top of my lungs in the car, I love it, all kinds!
23. Good books.
24. Good examples.
25. Thirty years of amazing life experience. I wouldn't trade a single year of it.

No comments: