Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fun Stuff

Summer has set in at work and we are immersed in the craziness thereof. Last week started the first of the ropes course outings as well as the river trips in Moab. We had a great time...I still marvel that I get paid for some of the things I get to do (not much, but still paid).





For Memorial Day weekend Erica and I drove to Hurricane, UT where we met Kate and stayed for a few days to see some more of the wonders of southern Utah. We spent one day laying on the beautiful red rocks of Sand Hollow reservoir. On Monday we went into Zion National Park and hiked (walked really) into the Emerald Pools. It was beautiful and so much fun.




I of course have pictures of my feet in both places...apparently my sunscreen attracted some dirt:)


3 comments:

Danielle Merket said...

Yeah for Chaco tans! I got a little bit of one this weekend too.

Gatlin Gang said...

Sorry I wasn't the best hostess, but I am glad you had a place to crash and had a good time.

jess said...

It's about time you updated this thing!