Sunday, August 3, 2008

No she didn't!

We pulled into Sebastopol at about 1 in the morning. It's not a big town but the streets were just confusing enough that we couldn't find our hotel. We were following my parents when they pulled into a grocery store parking lot. "Good idea," I thought to myself, thinking someone would run in and ask directions. Not so! There were two police cars in the parking lot surrounding another car where the accused was sitting on his bumper in handcuffs being questioned. My mom hops out of the car and slowly walked over to one of the officers. "NO SHE ISN'T!" was the resounding sentiment from everyone watching from the mini van...she did! I guess she doesn't know the rule about not approaching an officer while he is busy arresting someone. Nice one mom!

3 comments:

Gatlin Gang said...

Your mom wins the truly crazy lady award. What did the officer do?

Candace said...

I love your mom. I just do.

Hilary said...

Meg-The officer gave the nice, pretty lady directions...she's not crazy just gutsy!